Frantic Flea! We’re back to The Randomizer this week and ohhhhh man did it serve us one up. Have you had a deep yearning for a flea protagonist, everyone’s favorite creature? This may just be the game for you, and only you, we imagine there is only one of you. We hit the ground running with a food-based draft, we visit “Ian’s Horror Hole”, talk about some super hero movies, we hit some “Animay I?” and finally do more of deep dive into Frantic Flea that anyone was expected. So please, sit awhile and listen!
Frantic Flea Shownotes:
- Ian recommends The Organ Trail.
- CGI in The Flash
- High point of the movie? Keaton’s Batman.
- Agreements are made with Dave that Aquaman doesn’t really look like a movie.
- Zordon’s voice actor didn’t get much money.
- We are very excited for Sea of Stars.
- Hunie Pop was brough back up.
- Looks like Hunie Pop 2 is on the agenda.
- More discussion of Baldur’s Gate 3.
- Moonlight? Starlight? Sunlight?
- Dave recommends the anime, Heavenly Delusion.
- He also brings up Promised Neverland.
- We were trying to think of Just Shoot Me.
- Our intro song is Moves by Sycamore Drive
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Join the TADPOG discord server where a lot of cool people hang out.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? Donate to our Patreon if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002