P3 vs. The World – Session Nine (A D&D Actual Play) is here at last after our long remote recorded break. Our brave band heroes now sit in the Irvin Cobb hotel, having just summoned in some much needed support. So please come hear about how that help adjusts to life in 2000 Paducah, KY. Maybe a trip to Wal-Mart. Even a little adventure to Steak N’ Shake. Lem and Kenny have a special meeting that goes wrong and the group enters the Subspace Highway for their longest journey yet. Some come sit awhile and listen to the tales of P3 vs. The World – Session Nine (A D&D Actual Play) !
P3 vs. The World – Session Nine Shownotes:
- The Irvin Cobb Hotel, in all it’s glory.
- Where Irvin Cobb’s ashes are buried.
- Surge, it fuels your magic!
- 3D Doritos have a whole new dimension of flavor!
- Sunshine’s favorite team ever and their rivals.
- Do you like Steak N’ Shake?
- That really expensive truck.
- Snake was the best cell phone game.
- Were you on that Cingular wireless?
- Oh that Ultros.
- Behold, the Bellagio.
- Remember Jzadirune?
- Our theme song for this episode is Mess by Anamanaguchi. All songs fall under the Creative Commons license and are available in full on this link to their albums.n iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that. But or and.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002