D&D Actual Play Liz Lemonion Frog vs. The World! The band is free of Jzadirune and now heads straight for their battle with Scandinavian Man! First they have to suit up – this includes some new equipment, the fanciest boy suit ever, and some choice vegan food. Not only does the band have their greatest challenge yet in Scandinavian Man, but their manager is also the Master of the Menagerie of Menacing Managers (and the polar opposite of Link). There are even some surpise NPCs that show up and soak in the moment. Please come join us for the band’s first trial on the way to the Battle of the Bands in St. Louis for this D&D Actual Play.
Liz Lemonion Frog vs. The World – Session Seven Shownotes:
- Mama’s Hip is a real place.
- Dutch’s was a bar that Tyler went to in college, but now it’s a Mellow Mushroom.
- He does command the Heartless.
- We used Japanische Kampfhorspiele‘s Wir Werden Gott for Scandinavian Man’s performance.
- Our band heroes used Crowander’s House on a Tree for their performance.
- The battle theme was Aurora by Anamanaguchi.
- Our theme song for this episode is Mess by Anamanaguchi. All songs fall under the Creative Commons license and are available in full on this link to their albums.n iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that. But or and.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002