Podcast: Play in new window | Download
The Pig Holes vs. The World! Now how do you think the gang came up with that one? In this episode The Pig Holes meet a new chipper friend, descend into Jzadirune, and really get to know each other (not exactly by choice). They get some cryptic messages from some people in the past. Kenny gets person with a 90s robot. They find some killer jackets. Lem meets someone very special. Kenny bears down and confronts a hard memory of growing up. The gang does some real dungeon delving into the ominous castle and we hope you enjoy the adventure!
The Pig Holes vs. The World! Session Three Shownotes:
- Everyone loves Navi, right?
- Realtors love jackets.
- He really gave Tommy and Jason a run for their money.
- Like Frog opening the way to Magus’ Castle.
- Surge is vegan, right?
- Squirrel can be good.
- Did you listen to the last episode?
- What about The Son of Sam?
- Little Fears?
- Maybe it was the Buster Sword?
- Our theme song for this episode is Mess by Anamanaguchi. All songs fall under the Creative Commons license and are available in full on this link to their albums on Free Music Archive for Anamanaguchi.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that. But or and.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002