DinoCity – do you say it like Dino-City or all together like Dinocity? Well, we have to tackle that first. So we restructure things a little bit so that our flow may be a little different for this episode. We have to start off with weird stories from our local mall, how we were afraid of ethnic foods as children, how Ian will track down some 40 year old fans for the TADPOG Hollanddeck – then a new structured dive into DinoCity. Some come sit awhile and listen.
- How busy is your closest Chic-Fil-A?
- Ready for the Taco Pizza?
- Did you ever try a Taco Burger?
- TACO TICO was Child Dave’s jam.
- Just go try the fish at Long John Silver’s.
- You can buy a suitcase of burgers at White Castle.
- Ian tried to save a man from a catfish.
- Jon Tron had a good video over this game.
- As always, we love the SNES Drunk coverage.
- Soak up Adventures in Dinosaur City.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002