Wizened Sage Ian returns to the podcast to guest host much like Master Higgins returns to Super Adventure Island II! Things are a little different in the second Adventure Island on the SNES, which is appropriately named Super Adventure Island II. This game is a little bit of a departure from the series (we’ll get into that in this episode), and it’s very similar to another classic retro game (we’ll get into that too). Come dock your raft for a little bit and listen.
Super Adventure Island II Shownotes:
- Dave played Super Adventure Island II for the SNES on Twitch, if you’re into sequels to super adventures, adventure islands, guys named Master Higgins, or guys named Dave.
- THIS GAME IS RIPPING OF ZELDA II: THE ADVENTURE OF LINK SO HARD
- Just because I mentioned Zelda II, we also did a very drunk episode on the first Zelda.
- Oz is a hard show to binge.
- Breaking Bad is also a hard but rewarding show to binge.
- Speaking of Bob Odenkirk, please watch Mr. Show
- Heard of the reboot of Masters of the Universe.
- Tila Tequila is crazy.
- DON’T TOY WITH ME, MISS NAGATORO.
- Tyler and Dave love their Well for Young Emotionally Complicated Boys.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002