The Randomizer tried to throw us X-Men: Mutant Apocalypse which we have already done an episode on, so we countered with a game we were actually interested in: X-Men 2: Clone Wars for the Sega Genesis. IT’S OUR 8th ANNIVERSARY! So we are joined by Brandon of Axelay fame, and his girlfriend Cheryl of Brandon fame, to celebrate. This was a planned thing and not by total coincidence. So gather around and listen to traveling tales, stories of the past, a great package, some X-Men talk, and much more!
X-Men 2: Clone Wars Shownotes:
- Dave streamed X-Men 2: Clone Wars on Twitch if you’re into clones, wars, clone wars that don’t involve Star Wars, liberal use of cheat codes, or guys named Dave.
- We have done a few X-Men games before, like this one.
- And this one.
- There is also this one.
- Fernando’s gift may or may not have done this to me.
- Brandon and Cheryl brought us gifts from Super Potato!
- Did you play the Wolverine for NES?
- The closest real life thing to Gambit.
- Have you seen the first X-Men movie?
- We liked First Class.
- So what happened with X3?
- Kelsey makes a fine Beast.
- BURRAGE’S BAG!
- James Marden, oh you poor poor Cyclops.
- Here, have another episode.
- More? Sure, here you go.
- Even more? I’m flattered. Here.
- No. No that one.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002