Hello Internet and WELCOME TO DIE! That’s right, true believers, we’re talking about the epic 6-Player arcade brawler: X-Men by Konami. If you’ve come looking for a bunch of inaccurate statements about your favorite mutants, look no further, we’ve got that in spades. We also open a package from Ruby Baron Paul Clewell. Chicken tendies are involved.
In This Episode:
- Loaded Cart Gaming
- The aftermath of Paul’s Package
- Mrs. Renfro’s Ghost Pepper Salsa
- Pittsburgh Dad’s Hot Sauce
- Dave’s Cool Cayenne Pepper Hot Sauce
- Dave’s Insanity Sauce
- Dinosaur Bar-B-Que Mojito Marinade & Dressing
- Dinosaur Bar-B-Que Roasted Garlic Honey Sauce
- Winking Lizard Tavern BBQ Sauce
- Trappey’s Red Devil Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- Golden Doodle
- Diamond Dolls
- Giant Eagle
- Coor’s Light Super Refresh-Men
- Venture River
- Triple H
- Wolverine has the Adamantium ripped from his body
- We got one!
- Experience Grind Podcast
- X Gon Give It To Ya
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.