Podcast: Play in new window | Download
With a title like World Heroes, this game has to be good! Right? And when we say World Heroes you know what kind of game it is! No? Good, we didn’t either. So this week, courtesy of the Randomizer, we play the Street Fight clone “World Heroes”. Maybe the only game where Rasputin and a Nazi Robot are “heroes”. Also, we had to bring on our premier fightologist, Wizened Sage Ian to help cover the game. If you need to hear about building a deck AND the light touch in quantum mechanics then this is the episode for you.
World Heroes Shownotes:
- Dave streamed World Heroes on Twitch, if you like Street Fighter II clones, heroes, the world, or just guys named Dave!
- Have you seen Cannonball Run?
- What about Cannonball Run 2?
- More importantly, have you seen the Playgirl spread of Burt Reynolds? (NSFW)
- So what exactly is a porch?
- And what exactly is a deck?
- Who is your Inspector Gadget? Don Adams?
- Maybe Matthew Broderick?
- Okay, we all know its French Stewart.
- IAN LOVE KYLIE!
- KYLIE LOVES JEAN CLAUDE VAN DAMM!
- IAN MCKELLEN ALSO LOVE KYLIE!
- Like the shattering T-1000.
- Dave loved They Live during his free weekend of HBO.
- Did you like this? Try this.
- Maybe also try this.
- NEVER TRY THIS.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002