Tyler and Dave love fighting games. Especially Dave. So the Randomizer went full Monkey’s Paw with giving us Power Moves, a clone of a clone of a clone of Street Fighter II. But don’t worry – we also have some hot takes on Jared from Subway and clear up out stance on the edgiest of issues.
Power Moves Podcast Shownotes:
- Dave streamed Power Moves on Twitch, if you like power, moves, video games, or guys named Dave!
- Check out the Retro Block Party stream on Twitch, benefiting Doctors Without Borders this month
- Ever listened to the Cracked Podcast?
- All Jared had to do was stay skinny and not molest kids.
- Listen to Animal Talking with Shaun and Kyle!
- Check out our good buddy Kyle’s album from Kentucky Nightmare.
- Red XIII is in this first disc of Final Fantasy.
- Maybe…just maybe…I’m a lion.
- The Art of Power Athlete.
- You should also see Power Moves art.
- Dragon Ball Z has some odd censorship.
- SNES Drunk on Street Fighter clones.
- Watch out! He’s throw a Bob Loblaw Law Bomb!
- Well, it is that corpse.
- We did an episode over Little Nemo.
- We also did an episode over Paperboy, so check out Dave on Retro Block Party!
- Jackie Chun was out to beat Goku.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002