Color a dinosaur? Well, are you expecting much this week? Neither are we. For this episode we are going to tackle the NES game “Color a Dinosaur” released in…1993. Hmm. We do talk about all the ins and outs of this “entertainment video game” where you color something considered a dinosaur. But there are plenty of tangents and even a call or two. Just try it! You might like it.
Color A Dinosaur Podcast Shownotes:
- Dave plays Color A Dinosaur on Twitch
- PLEASE HELP SANDWICH POPE PHIL GO TO TADPOG PROM!
- Dave’s Spicy Chicken T-Shirt
- tadpogRIP T-Shirt
- Ovipositor, for all your bug loving needs.
- Ever need some deep deep dragon dick, Bahamut style? Try this.
- Yes, fine. Baby Shark. Take it, you animal.
- We talk about Final Fantasy VI
- Jurassic World Feather Debacle
- World Record run of Color A Dinosaur by tyler4711 (100% All Dinos)
- TASBot Super Mario Bros. hack included Color A Dinosaur
- Bo Dietl of Arby’s Fame?
- Last Fight of Dragon Ball Super is fucking great.
- Need more Weird Al and Star Wars? Here.
- Blarney? Well, I can’t find anything about that game but here is something weird.
- That Fred Savage Dinosaur special is very very special.
- Some sweet sweet Garfield Halloween action from 1986
- Puzzles & Empires – a game that Tyler really enjoys and Dave is okay with playing for now.
- Hot Estelle Getty
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.