Master Cycle Baron Link (back from the Temple of Time) joins us this week to talk about Desert Strike: Return to the Gulf, the 1992 helicopter shoot ’em up by Electronic Arts (specifically the SNES version). We have The Randomizer to thank for this one (all hail The Randomizer). There is a deep dive into the state of Tyler’s balls and a good update on Link’s balls. Did you miss TADPOG Theatre? No? Well, sorry. We present to you the short and sweet saga of podcast promoter Chris.Jarico.9.
Desert Strike Podcast Shownotes:
- We assure you, we’re still giving away a “Mystery Capcom Prize“
- Check out Dave playing Desert Strike on Twitch
- Link joined us waaaaay back in the day to talk about Super Bomberman 2.
- Way back in 2013, we talked about this game’s sequel, Jungle Strike.
- This is 40 (the very end is Tyler and Melissa).
- Tyler’s post vasectomy balls (NSFW)!
- Never forget that Fanta is Nazi Coke
- Beirut Breakout, the original title of Desert Strike.
- Want to know everything about the Apache helicopter?
- A graphic scene involving Jake the Snake (Censored!).
- Saddam Hussein
- Stormin Norman Schwarzkopf
- Photographic proof that an Apache Helicopter cannot accommodate eight people.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002