Because absolutely no one asked for it…we’re talking about Ballz on this episode of the podcast! That’s right, Ballz — the 1994 fighting game for the Super Nintendo and the Sega Genesis developed by PF Magic. Spoilers: We didn’t like it much! We take breaks from administering smackies long enough to discuss Dead Souls and Yetis, talk about some Netflix shows, and answer some listener voicemail too.
In This Episode:
- Dave streamed Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series on Twitch
- Dave streamed Ballz for the Sega Genesis on Twitch
- Gamer Motivation Profile
- Petz (this still exists!)
- Ballz ad
- Ep.013 – TADPOG – Shaq Fu
- Emus are sexually attracted to people?
- Puzz 3D
- Ep.118 – TADPOG – Mortal Kombat II
- That time Entertainment Weekly said that Ballz is better than Mortal Kombat II
- Chuck Mangione
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.