Strap on your cybernetic jet-wings and soar with us on a magical journey through Skyblazer, a hidden gem on the Super Nintendo. Amazingly enough we talk a lot about the game itself but we also explore extremely important tangents. We read a listener letter! We invent the sequel to Sweeney Todd moments after forgetting the name of the Sweeney Todd (for the second time). There’s lots of eFukt talk. We decide what Max Hardcore should be doing instead of wasting away in a jail cell.
In This Episode:
- Soul Blazer
- Metal Man
- D&D Monk
- Ashura feat. Raglan
- How many calories does Storm burn while using her powers?
- Jafar’s Lamp
- Tyler and Dave’s Valentine’s Day Tradition
- The musical thriller which we can never remember: Sweeney Todd
- Max Hardcore
- I’m not a whore, I just hate hippies! (REALLY REALLY NSFW)
- Fleetwood Mac
- Christina Aguilera
- Invincible Vegeta
- Leon Silverberg
- Fu Su Lu
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.