Do you remember why we started this podcast? It was to play through IGN’s Top 100 SNES games and muse about our experiences. Well, now we still do that on Wednesdays and call it Original Flavor Wednesdays. Its Wednesday! So we’re talking about IGN’s 19th ranked game, F-Zero. This was a launch game so we have quite a few tales to tell about our feelings on this game. So we talk about racing, all sorts of racing stuff and maybe some movies, television, spam and those stupid clear tail lights.
In This Episode:
- The King of Flod
- Jon’s favorite stuff from the Walking Dead
- DAT SPAM CAR
- Carl Winslow
- Carl Wethers
- Karl Marx
- Carl’s Jr. vs. Hardee’s and this map
- Gran Turismo III
- Clear Tail Lights
- RC Pro Am
- Super Monkey Ball
- Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee with Patton Oswalt
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.