It’s a momentous Original Flavor Wednesday episode of TADPOG. There’s some discussion of the Blizzard classic, The Lost Vikings (IGN’s #30 ranked game). But more importantly, there’s a big velociraptor hospital announcement, and Tyler creates the next big reoccurring Saturday Night Live character (trademark pending). Additionally, David the Gnome is discussed lightly. Gnome-cast to follow in the next few weeks.
In This Episode:
- What’s Paul Playing Today? The Lost Vikings
- RAPTOR OBGYN
- I’m proud, deal with it. Kenna Rose Holland.
- The Groundlings will be calling any day.
- Dwarf Fortress
- Unfrozen Caveman Lawyer
- Oin, Son of Gloin
- Doc, Ph.D of mining?
- Swift the Fox
- David the Gnome #1
- David the Gnome #2
- David the Gnome #3
- Shownote Filler #1
- Shownote Filler #2 NSFW
- Shownote Filler #3
- Shownote Filler #4
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.