Former Number One Super Fan, Blake Woods sits down with us to talk about Blackthorne (so metal). The 1994 Blizzard Entertainment classic for the Super Nintendo.
In This Episode:
- Megalixir has provided the show with an awesome Blackthorne cover! Listen to the track here.
- You definitely want to keep the hobo portals closed.
- Breaking Borderlands2 (unlimited moneys!).
- TADPOG: the Cobra Kai of podcasting.
- The 999 “Big Boob Hate Conspiracy”.
- The Chrono Trigger / EarthBound buzzer.
- Pop-Ice, pee, and a little brother.
- Micah, we need a Tuul Time mashup, please.
- Blake fanfic.
- Blackthorne, made by this guy.
- Dave remembers Blackthorne from the print ad.
- Kyle? Kyle?? Kyle???
- “Always kill responsibly”.
- The Androthi. Nature finds a way.
- Blackthorne needs the Eiffel Tower, like Top Gear 2.
- Rat tails.
- A dirtbag super combo.
- An eighty-person shoe.
- Blizzard Entertainment – the most half-assed Where Are They Now? yet.
- Blake’s got what we call The Mondo Fever.
What We’ve Been Playing:
- Dave swears a lot and makes Tyler so happy by playing The World Ends With You.
- Tyler made a lot of high school monster games and pirate horror games while taking a dump in Game Dev Story. He’s still very much enjoying 999.
- Blake is one of many who comes on the show and claims to have purchased a full woodworking shop. He’s been getting the zombies under control in Global Outbreak and breaking into college libraries to close hobo portals in Ingress.
Mentioned in the Show:
- Blake Woods, for driving from Oklahoma.
- Kevin Link
- Ramon Castillo
- Micah Perdue
- Matt Barger x2
- Adam Beerdan
- Dennis Robison
- Laura Ammons
- Jess Dockrey – suggstreetpost.com
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.