This week on TADPOG, we talk about fuzzy balls and IGN’s 84th ranked Super Nintendo game, Super Tennis.
In This Episode:
- Tyler’s Top Gear 2 car
- Josh from Uniracers fame and twenty brown bag specials.
- DickDick and the Dildo Queen
- Pepperidge Farm remembers…
- Play as a hot, young single
- “It’s 1991 assholes, here’s some tennis!”
- One instruction manual to rule them all
- A tennis tradition in health class
- How to draw Rob
- Second Breakfast lore
- When Cousins Attack
- Super Tennis for $.99
- Jock Jams and Green Jelly
- The best gamefaqs we have come across so far! Thanks, Jdude84!
- Proposed Super Punch-Out!! speed-run
- Let’s see how you do at Super Tennis, Billy Mitchell.
- Super Tennis achievements
- Where Are They Now?: Tokyo Shoseki
- TI-83 stories (Dave’s Tips ‘n’ Tricks)
What We’ve Been Playing:
- Dave started Final Fantasy Dimensions aka Final Fantasy 6.5
- Tyler played some of the original Metroid
Mentioned in the Show:
- Tony Evans
- Matt Barger
- Josh Nance
- Nicole Nance
- Jacob York
- Dennis Robison
- Tyler Dunigan
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind.
- The song Moves by Sycamore Drive was used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.