Podcast: Play in new window | Download
This week on TADPOG, it’s terror and chaos as we talk about IGN’s 85th ranked Super Nintendo game, Spider-Man & Venom: Maximum Carnage.
In This Episode:
- Tyler’s Ninja Turtles Noir Voice
- Final Fight?
- Street thugs from Beauxbaton
- Dana and Lizzie
- Later level mooks (knowing nothing in life but to be legit)
- TADTAG: Tyler and Dave Talk About Gamefaqs
- There’s always room for Green Jelly.
- We can imagine unicycles flipping in circles to the soundtrack.
- Friendship Bucket List.
- Monkey hate.
- Blake Woods loves Project Runway.
- Fan Art Request: Friends/Maximum Carnage
- A fucked up English Trifle
- Jacob (of Final Fight/Wolf-Fighting Fame) give us a call
- The Great Equalizer */Richard Dawson kissing montage
- Nikki gives us a pity call
- Getting a helping hand from a stranger.
- Maximum Carnage Achievements
- Where Are They Now?: Software Creations
- Where Are They Now?: LJN
- Who owns everything?
What We’ve Been Playing:
- Dave is playing more Far Cry 3, more Final Fantasy, and Guacamelee!
- Tyler got a very bad ending in 999, is playing more Borderlands 2, and picked up Candy Crush Saga.
Mentioned in the Show:
- The Cave Story Episode
- Spider-Man/X-Men Arcade’s Revenge
- Separation Anxiety
- A I e x
- The Bear Went Over the Mountain
- Green Jelly – Carnage Rules / Black Sabbath: The Mob Rules
- Evangeline Lilly Chatline
- Our little speech impediment
- Matt Barger
- Josh Nance
- Nicole Nance
- Meghan Holland
- Jess Dockrey – suggstreetpost.com
- Micah Perdue
- Blake Woods
- Kevin Link
- Ramon Castillo
- Wiley Ammons
- Nikki Moore
- Retro Joe
- Jacob York
- Joshua Edwards
- Dennis Robison
- Joe Heron
- Matt Mann
- Paul Clewell
- Matthew Rencher
- Czech Cowboy
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind.
- The song Moves by Sycamore Drive was used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.