We rocket through another Konami game this week on TADPOG. We’re talking about the 1994 Konami classic for the Super Nintendo, Sparkster. What could possibly go wrong?
In This Episode:
- To catch a squirrel.
- Sparkster has no place in the Rocket Knight canon.
- Earthbound Jim… shows promise.
- Adorable koala possums in Japan.
- Konami sneaks in a figurative train level.
- Game-halting glitch.
- Sad wolf.
- Weird robot animals.
- “Who’s got the best vagina in Sparkster World?”
- Sparkster’s Blade of Shame.
- lol bye
- Robot Wolf Shrimp (probably a sex thing)
- Kill me.
- Who are the best bosses in Sparkster?
- Transgender lions.
- “Moist apples and bananas. Not good Jacob foods.”
- Sparkster Achievements.
- Tyler assigns the best beard ever.
- There was a deer in Bambi.
What We’ve Been Playing:
- Dave is murdering all the animals in Far Cry 3.
- Tyler solved Bioshock Infinite, started Borderlands 2 single-player, and picked up Pid.
Mentioned in the Show:
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Dam Level
- The horrible abomination chimera
- Michiru Yamane
- Rocket Knight
- Nicole Nance
- Josh Nance
- Kevin Link
- Nikki Moore
- Matt Barger
- Dennis Robison
- Ramon Castillo
- Lord Mike of Purdue
- Jess Dockrey
- Joshua Edwards
- Joanne Livingston
- Tyler Dunigan
- Eli Phillips
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- The song Moves by Sycamore Drive was used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.