Hot dawg! We figured that this was a good week for a swell podcast about Cuphead, the run-and-gunner by StudioMDHR. While this game may have released in 2017, it is undeniably retro-inspired. We talk about the game but we also talk about cartoons in general, and we take a Boss Rush quiz which was submitted by Quizmaster Matt. As if that’s not enough, we are joined by Coco (aka CocoConfession on Twitch) to help us talk about the finer points of the game!
Cuphead Podcast Shownotes:
- Dave plays Cuphead on Twitch
- Coco plays Cuphead on Twitch
- TADPOG Shirts! (Now with 200% more designs!)
- Check out CocoConfession on Twitch
- Ren and Stimpy
- Rocko’s Modern Life
- Hey Arnold!
- That weird Klasky Gsupo cartoon, Bukowski
- Donald murders Goofy
- Duck Dodgers
- Little Bear
- The Noozles
- Reboot when it gets dark
- Daffy Duck and Donald Who Framed Roger Rabbit
- Game Journalist plays the game poorly
- Sing You Singers
- Superman vs the Robot
- The Dragon from Mega Man 2
- Rescue Rangers Robocat
- Cuphead Game Theory
- 1930s propaganda inspiration
- Cab Calloway
- Max Fleisher
- Dave Fleisher
- The Rescue of Pops Ghostly, both the game and our episode
- Stupid Vape Tricks
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.