Eventually has come again, TADPOG Nation, and as always it falls on a Monday of TADPIG. We tackle a request made of Herald Arthur to play Super Smash TV for the SNES. We assume he meant SNES since that’s our wheelhouse but he might have meant the arcade. I guess its a good thing we covered that too. So we absolutely talk about Super Smash TV but we also discuss the deep values of The Running Man, the ethics of mutant testing and how to properly learn Spanish.
In This Episode:
- Of never been seen by Tyler’s parents fame, Forest Gump (the scene where they left)
- The Running Man (Here is the trailer and here is the full movie)
- Super Smash TV play footage
- So that boxing movie is called Diggstown
- Rainbow Brite (All 13 episodes of Season 1. Enjoy)
- The horrible man made disaster that nearly wiped us all out – Y2K
- Scarface does resemble Goldar
- “I’d buy that for a dollar” and “I’d by the for a dollar”
- Exactly Lord Mike loves both the Macarena and Mambo No. 5
- Of Brandon of Axelay fame fame, The Mask
- Shownote Filler #1
- Shownote Filler #2 (NSFW and not porn. Really.)
- Shownote Filler #3
- Shownote Filler #4 (NSFW, also not porn. I promise.)
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.