Sometimes aliens just won’t respect a well written treaty. It’s times like those that you need a gun, a bro and a malfunctioning helicopter. It’s wartime. It’s Alien Wartime. McElwain (of Mega Man X2 fame) and Jon Turley (of NBA James fame) are our guesthosts. Which one is Jimbo? Which one is Sully? All will be revealed in 2636. Until then, enjoy this episode of TADPOG, where we talk about Contra III: The Alien Wars for the Super Nintendo.
In This Episode:
- Make a better potato salad
- A plug for Dragon*Con
- Jon loves it, Dave hates it – Schlafly’s Coffee Stout
- What’s Paul Playing Today? Contra III: The Alien Wars
- Toe Jam & Earl, the Genesis Jimbo and Sully
- The turtle island village?
- Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children
- Special request from McElwain, The Great Mother of Beholders
- HAIL VLADAMIR FROG BELLY FACE!
- The much talked about Total Recall Lack of Atmosphere Face
- Slinky, Slinky
- Log, of Ren & Stimpy fame
- He is Legend….
- JAEGER BOMB
- The Contra Intro of Buttholes and Lasers
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.