More D&D Actual Play! This time brings up the first official session of, for now, HOT PINK ALBEN BARKLEY VS. THE WORLD! You’ll get there, trust us. Please put up a ear and listen to the adventures of Lem Bruford the Warlock, Benji Barnes The Ranger, Kenny Van Buren the Barbarian, and “Liz” the Rogue, as they try to make it as a band. As we tend to do with our Actual Plays – if you’re a Patreon donor listen for your name as we tend to use them for NPCs. We hope you enjoy it at least half as much as we did playing this D&D Actual Play!
Hot Pink Alben Barkley vs. The World! Session One Shownotes:
- Jesse and The Rippers
- What else did John Stamos do?
- Round and Round by Ratt.
- ROCK ME, AMADEUS.
- Was Chief Paduke even real?
- The Moss Rose Cafe.
- Are you familiar with Alben Barkley?
- Might be know about Irvin Cobb?
- Want to know what went into this? Check out Session Zero.
- Scott Pilgrim, just for reference.
- Is Waffle House Vegan?
- Artichoke Hearts are pretty good.
- They really want some Quiznos.
- Have you seen the Scott Pilgrim movie?
- Our theme song for this episode is Mess by Anamanaguchi. We also played Flash by Crowander, and Rock Sonata 4 by Dee Yan-Key. All songs fall under the Creative Commons license and are available in full on this link to their albums on Free Music Archive for Anamanaguchi. This for Crowander and this for Dee Yan-Key.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that. But or and.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002