Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Has it been a long and difficult week for you? Do you need some podcast TLC? Don’t you worry, baby, we got you covered. We invite the Top Fan and Sandwich Pope of the TADPOG Nation, Phil Hawkins, on to discuss the Randomizer chosen Wizardry V. Don’t worry, Phil can’t keep us track all the time so we delve into more Soda Jerks, Circumcision Trinkets, Dungeons and Dragons, and we take a sweet little magic quiz from our very own Ross-Rachel Green. You’ve got 2 hours of love headed your way, we hope you enjoy!
Wizardry V Podcast Shownotes:
- We assure you, we’re still giving away a “Mystery Capcom Prize“
- Check out Dave playing Wizardry V on Twitch
- You can pick up some new TADPOG shirts, thanks to Johnathan Wilson!
- Might and Magic III: The Isles of Terra was a recent one with Phil
- Lolth’s Realm, The Demonweb Pits, was a place Tyler visited
- Wizardry on PS2 is a thing if this episode sounded good.
- The forgery skill was once called Paper Lyin’
- 777 is where only the godliest of Llama’s reside, La La Moo-Moo
- There Is No Cow Level
- Electronic football is a thing, did you have one?
- The Laughing Kettle is a terrible person object thing.
- The Duck of Sparks is related to Howard the Duck
- Shining in the Darkness is this type of game that isn’t a port!
- Gypsy Rose is basically Phil
- She Dreams In Color, She Dreams in Red
- I have to go now, my planet needs me (Poor Billy)
- Call 1-600-DOC-TORB
- And You call this a temple despite the fact that it’s obviously a mage
- When Billy Got Poochied
- Mad Madam Mim was also very mean.
- Blood Ninja our favorite wizard
- ALL FEAR LA LA MOO MOO!
- Phil lived among the rats!
- The Canterbury Renaissance Festival the welcomed our beloved Sandwich Pope
- Porn can be hard to escape.
- You’ve got to keep your blood sugar up while you exercise (NSFW)
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002