Podcast: Play in new window | Download
“Pour the silver!” Dave shouted at Tyler. Tyler quickly poured the molten silver into the pentagram mold while chanting the opera scene from Final Fantasy VI backward. “Light our candles at my signal.” Tyler said, he and Dave, nodding to each other. “Now.” Tyler flatly said, as he and Dave lit their replica of the candles Rita Repulsa used to take away the Green Ranger’s powers. “It is finished, The Randomizer is sealed…for now.” Dave said with an exhausted smile. NOW LET’S TALK ABOUT THE SUPER SCOPE! We were given a great gift by Usurper Grimm with a boxed Super Scope. So we have to talk about the Super Scope and it’s packed-in game Super Scope 6. But we do try a hot sauce, talk about port-a-potty problems and delve into some childhood memories. Enjoy!
Super Scope Podcast Shownotes:
- Dave did not stream Super Scope 6 on Twitch…but he did stream Super Mario RPG on Twitch, if you like Super Mario, RPGs, video games, or guys named Dave!
- Henry is really into Ghostbusters.
- But do you think Henry is ready for Ghostbusters II?
- Clearly Shredder is the bad guy in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II.
- Did you like the cartoon of The Real Ghostbusters?
- We did an episode of X-Men: The Arcade game.
- Just for fun, we did like finally getting Tritoch.
- The tech demo that is Super Scope 6.
- 1Q84 was a pretty odd but good book.
- We did this as an episode as well.
- Have you heard this episode yet?
- Now you just have to give this episode a listen.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002