The Randomizer x Wikipedia is what we have to offer today. With the team still on the mend post COVID, we wanted to mix it up a bit and re-summon the Ol’ Randomizer but put it into something different than an SNES. This time we conjured the dark chaotic god of our own making and funneled it into Wikipedia. The result is a bizarre “Better know a host” quiz that goes all over the board. So we are remote, so things may sound a little different than usual again. We had a little bit of game talk, a lot of quiz, and just general hang-out. We hope you enjoy our little departure before we back to the standard stuff.
- Ready for the last season of Stranger Things?
- Remember that Dominos pizza box from the 80s?
- Ian fully endorses the retail randomizer website, dhgate.com
- The Foo Fighters Album everyone bought for Ian was actually a Chinese knock-off.
- Did you have a fisher-price record player?
- Dave’s parents LOVED Dolly Parton singing In a Winter Wonderland.
- Persona 4 Golden has waltzed into Dave’s life and we are happy about it.
- Have you played Persona 5 or maybe Persona 5 Royal?
- Don’t sell Persona 3 short.
- If you liked those, you may want to try Persona Q.
- The PS Vita is a great little system.
- Demeo is another VR game that Dave is into.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002