Did you know there was a Japanese-only Shining Force game that bridged Shining Force I and II? We didn’t until recently. So we played it. And we talk about it. We also talk about the loss of modern conveniences and which things were banned in our houses as children, so if you like Shining Force or maybe just like Tyler and Dave – check it out!
We’re talking about Shining Force: The Sword of Hajya for the Sega Game Gear. Really what happens is Tyler explains the Shining Force series to Dave. Also on the episode: Tyler returns from a Halloween weekend at Six Flags and Dave eats a pizza. We talk a little bit about what it might be like to work at Panda Express in Six Flags; we talk about ninjas; and we take a few voicemails and text messages.
In This Episode:
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.