Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Did you know about California Games II? That it existed? That it was an SNES game? We didn’t but the Randomizer did. As we do, we recorded a TADPOG episode over just this game – and the amount of time we talk about it is probably longer than it would take you to play it! So come hear us talk about all things California, dreams, kids, and all sorts of other things. We are also pretty sure we killed Farmville with this episode.
California Games II Shownotes:
- Dave streamed California Games II and Hades on Twitch if you’re into games named after states, sequels, The Underworld, or guys named Dave.
- Get used to the California license plate.
- California Dreams!
- USA High!
- Rest in…something Farmville.
- You’re acting pretty sus.
- There really is a change shortage.
- You know what, here is an other episode.
- This episode could use more views.
- A personal favorite? This episode.
- Not a great one.
- Classic TADPOG here.
- NOT THIS EPISODE.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002