This week on TADPOG, we’re talking about Soul Blazer, the 1992 action role playing game for the Super Nintendo.
In This Episode:
- Tyler in 6th grade
- Dave and argyle
- Supermarket Sweep
- “I’ll finger bang a fat girl, but I’ll be damned if I’m gonna date one.” — Tyler
- Prince of Thorns by Mark Lawrence
- It’s about damn time, someone made a Brotherly Love reference on TADPOG
- “Munsters” — Josh, of Uniracers fame
- Cave Story
- Chester Drawers
- “You guys are all gonna take a shire together?”
- Model town
- Which villain has the worst name in video game history?
- The crabwalk
- Superman Christ metaphors
- Poor DJ
- The Neverending Story
- Hedonism Bot
- Shield Bracelet or GTFO
- Diablo 3 flashbacks
- This isn’t even my final form
- Marriage Rapture
- Please don’t go see Half Baked
- City of Angels
- Doesn’t matter, had sex
- Soul Blazer Achievements
- Where Are They Now: Quintet?
- Would you rather sweat mayo or have a softball shoved up your rectum?
- Kids in the Hall: Bottled sweat
- TADPOG puts together their RPG parties
- Call with your MANPOG questions: 270-883-2555
- The winner of Matt’s Package announced
- The Gastromancer’s Guild on suggstreetpost.com
What We’ve Been Playing:
- Tyler played a little Arkham City, and ordered a 3DS XL with Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Mirror of Fate, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, and Virtuous Last Reward.
- Dave enjoyed some good old-fashioned objectification with Lollipop Chainsaw.
- Lord Mike of Perdue
- Yuki’s Cousin
- Nicole Nance
- Josh Nance
- David Gulino II
- Dennis Robison
- Matt Barger
- Ramon Castillo
- Laura Ammons
- Singer of Arrows
- Jess Dockrey of suggstreetpost.com
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind.
- Our theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive was used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.