Tyler’s back, baby! …and we’re talking about Caveman Games, the 1990 port of Caveman Ughlympics for the NES. We bring on leading TADPOG Nation anthropologist, Edgelord Kyle to talk about this historically authentic “sports video game”. We wrap things up by listening to some voicemails.
Caveman Games Podcast Shownotes:
- Donate to the GoFundMe for Tyler and Melissa
- Dave Played Caveman Games on Twitch
- Final Fantasy
- Chip ‘n Dale Rescue Rangers
- 1986 Golf
- Milhouse eats old baseball card gum
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cards
- Sky Cake
- Wall Street Kid
- Fire bad!
- Dripping sweat beard of Ralph Kramden
- Tony Soprano
- Tickle Me Elmo
- Cru de tais?
- Star Wars World at Disney World?
- Nintendo World
- Dark Disney
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.