We, TADPOG, will knock you all down!! Just kidding! We just want to podcast about Final Fantasy, the 1987 role-playing game for the NES. We’ve formed our four-person Party of Light by inviting Josh Nance (of Uniracers fame) and Drew Rowland of (Hops and Heroes fame) to guest-host. This is a game-heavy episode for sure, but don’t worry there is a “Weird Final Fantasy Syllable Replacement Quiz”.
Final Fantasy Podcast Shownotes:
- Dave plays Final Fantasy on Twitch
- Hops and Heroes podcast
- Buy a TADPOG Shirt!
- Every Girl’s My Girlfriend
- Final Fantasy Speed Run World Record
- Final Fantasy Randomizer
- What’s the best Final Fantasy party makeup?
- The Peninsula of Power
- Bart Sampson
- ED 209
- Rivers Cuomo
- Jeff Garland
- You Wouldn’t Like Me When I’m Angry
- Why did it have to be snakes?
- Light Up My World (Like Nobody Else)
- Peter North (NSFW)
- Nothing To Play Podcast
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.