Here at TADPOG Podcast, we intend to use it before we lose it. That’s right! We’re talking about the classic tycoon strategy game for the NES: Wall Street Kid. Published in 1990 by SOFEL (Simon or Fred Eat Licorice—subscribe on iTunes and Stitcher). Choco Chica joins us to eat the rest of Blumpkin Bear’s package. We take some calls. Dinosaur Talk. Sleepy spici chocolately bois ahead.
Wall Street Kid Podcast Shownotes:
- Dave Plays Wall Street Kid on Twitch
- Would you like a strong dose of the 90s? Here is Uncle Jesse and the Rippers
- Uncle Jesse’s chocolate brand
- Every Burger, for your meat looking but chocolate tasting mini food needs
- Super Mario Wonder Ball, if you want some golden coins.
- Zach Morris is Trash nails what a piece of shit he is – here is one about the stock market and potatoes
- Brewster’s Millions – you see it since we haven’t done it very well.
- What else would you do with the moon? Chairface had it right.
- TI-92 but we don’t speak of it. It is legend.
- The legendary saga of what men covet the most.
- Jack LaLanne may be know for really old exercise videos…but have you tried his juice?
- Gordon Gecko’s speech that people actually look up to and idolize.
- Sorry Adam, we didn’t make it up so here is the start of Princess Consuela Banana Hammock
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.