Podcast: Play in new window | Download
We know everyone LOVES it when we cover sports games, so courtesy of the our new TADPOG god, “The Randomizer”, we bring you a sports game every bit as good as we are – Roger Clemens’ MVP Baseball! We have to bring back Chris Black to fill in all the gaps. Tyler tells his story, “A Tale of Two Beggars” and Chris eats some 30 year old gum.
Roger Clemens’ MVP Baseball Podcast Shownotes:
- Donate to the GoFundMe for Tyler and Melissa
- Dave Played Roger Clemens’ MVP Baseball on Twitch
- Chris was on our Karnov episode
- Thirty Twenty Ten
- Dax Shepard
- Without A Paddle
- Mindy McCready
- Cy Young Award
- Pete Rose
- Clemens throws a bat
- Ken Griffey Jr’s Winning Run
- Chris Black’s Diary
- Baseball Stars 2
- Bases Loaded
- Kat Dennings
- Land Before Time Puppets
- Remember when we did an episode on Back to the Future
- Albert Fish
- Blind Melon – Skinned
- Jon Rocker
- Roger Clemens testifies before congress
- Sloughing of scrotum?
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002