Podcast: Play in new window | Download
#4 The Arby’s Gabagool vs. The World – Session Eight (A D&D Actual Play), we are hoping you’ve seen enough Sopranos and maybe The Office to understand the importance of Gabagool. We know you understand the importance of Arby’s. We hope you enjoy the further adventures of the band. Benji can’t find anything wrong in his apartment. Kenny tells Lem what Earl told him about Lem’s family. Lem returns home to find things quite different than when he left them. Liz returns to her mother’s house to quite a brutal surprise. Jill comes out to party with the band and totally ends up shining a light on everything. Things end up getting pretty ghostly as The Irvin Cobb Hotel. We get a brief glimpse of the mysterious guest host and a retired bear. Please, come sit awhile and listen!
#4 The Arby’s Gabagool vs. The World – Session Eight Shownotes:
- Oh yes, Apple Valley Toy Land is very much a real place.
- Rude Bear is also real. Or was. He has not been seen in many years.
- KC’s is a bar for the band the hang out in.
- Do you play corn hole?
- Just more knowledge about Irvin Cobb.
- Behold, The Irvin Cobb Hotel.
- You know, just Dog, Rag, and Mag.
- Have you heard the other episodes?
- What about Piggy Palace?
- Or our other Call of Cthulhu series?
- Maybe even our Little Fears game?
- Our theme song for this episode is Mess by Anamanaguchi. All songs fall under the Creative Commons license and are available in full on this link to their albums.n iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that. But or and.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002