All Calls! Ian? Jon? IAN AND JON! This is a special break of an All Calls (Because Dave is Sick) so we are taking a week off from gaming to give Dave an easy fun recording. Can you hear the AC? It’s running full blast but is amazingly quiet, PRAISE BE TO MYSTERIOUS BENEFACTOR. So we discuss Dave’s illness, take calls from Terrified Michelle, Executive Bruiser Abby, Lawd Mulaney Dennis, Two Call Kyle, and Jack of Ziggy Moons Kana. We talk anime, jobs, and all sorts of other things. Come enjoy a relaxed fit of an episode.
All Calls (Because Dave is Sick) Shownotes:
- Let’s go over the anime that we talked about – Avatar: The Last Airbender
- There is also The Legend of Korra.
- Dave brought up Odd Taxi.
- He also mentioned Neon Genesis Evangelion.
- The last of Dave’s choices was Cowboy Bebop.
- Tyler was torn between Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.
- The other was Naruto Shippuden.
- Golden Boy was an honorable mention anime for both Tyler and Dave.
- Ian loved Akira and actually saw it in theaters.
- Surprisingly, Ian saw Ultraman in a theater.
- Everyone is welcome at TMU! Go Cadavers!
- Just wait for the reference.
- Jon and Ian haven’t been on together since Little Nicky!
- Well, we brought up Porky Pig’s Haunted Holiday.
- We are ready to play another Power Rangers game.
- It hard to do better than Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
- Pokemon was another show that got some love.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002