So there are really only two kinds of kids in the world. Those whole like Animaniacs and those who don’t like Animaniacs. Are you with us or against us? Well, we’re against the Randomizer this week by forging our own path and talking about Animaniacs for the SNES. We just had to bring on our foremost Animaniologist in Wizened Sage Ian Chander! We talk Animaniacs the show, Animaniacs the game, Phasmophobia, Plucky Duck and more! Come sit awhile and listen.
- Dave streamed Animaniacs on Twitch if you’re into things that are zany to the max, Bill Clinton playing sax, Konami platformers that are lax…or guys named Dave.
- Have you seen Wonder Showzen?
- Sounds like we all need to play Phasmophobia.
- That is not to be confused with Phantasmogoria.
- Dave was on Press B to Cancel.
- Don’t stop me, Smee!
- Take a second and catch up on five years of Animaniacs.
- The Cleveland Show just barely hit the sweet sweet syndication line.
- Ian was all about Masters of the Universe
- Water go down the hole.
- Slappy Squirell is probably Ian’s aunt.
- You’re not a man, you’re a Chicken Boo.
- Emilia Clark dated Seth MacFarlane.
- Did you finger Prince?
- Sonic on Game Gear had a horribly difficult first boss.
- Have you listened to this episode?
- What about this one?
- You could give this one a shot.
- NEVER THIS ONE.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002