I know we ask you so much every week but we have been so so so good this week and we promise to keep being so good if you would do me this one favor. When we record it’s going to be Dave’s birthday. He is just the best spicy boi and deserves so much on his special 38th birthday. He really loves Pac-Man! So if you could please give us a Pac-Man game that is not a reskin of another game, we would love it so much! Could it not have horrible music? And if the story made sense, we would be good for the whole rest of the year! If we got all that we would try some spicy seafood snacks, take a quiz, and get so Baja Blasted!
-Praying on the Monkey’s Paw, Tyler “Dry Tubs” Holland.
Pac-In-Time (SNES) Podcast Shownotes:
- We assure you, we’re still giving away a “Mystery Capcom Prize“
- Dave streamed Pac-In-Time on Twitch, if you like Twitch, video games, Pac-Man, or guys named Dave.
- All the mediocre kids watched Cartoon Express!
- There was a very strange Pac-Man cartoon if that is what you’re into.
- Well, there is also the Adventures of Pac-Man. You’re not into that.
- We got an audition for the Hot Ones game show!
- Brainy Jr got us this very nasty crab snack.
- Brainy Jr also got us a very nasty squid snack.
- YOU MUST FIRST MASTER THE NINJA ROPE!
- Like the eyeball monster from Pan’s Labyrinth.
- Scary Stories to tell in the Dark is becoming a movie.
- Dave sounds just like Miley Cyrus doing this cover.
- Pac In Time looked like every level of Tree Top Town.
- We did an episode on the OG Pac-Man if you’re interested.
- We also did a special Tengen Mrs. Pac Man.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002