Come get some! This week we’re talking about Duke Nukem 3D, the 1996 first-person shooter by 3D Realms. Does it hold up? Tyler issues an apology to Exalted Lord Mike of Perdue. We talk about War on Infinite Daves. We take a voicemail. Dave issues a Duke Nuke 3D Pop Culture Quiz and Tyler does about as well as you would except. Come listen and chew bubble gum…but don’t bring any gum.
Duke Nukem 3D Podcast Shownotes:
- Dave Plays Duke Nukem 3D on Twitch
- Naga, of video game fame
- MapQuest is the best way to get to a wedding
- Waze of probably a good app fame
- The Daves I know
- “NO, I HAVE A GUN!”
- QUAKE of being preferred to Duke Nukem by half my high school fame
- Duke Nukem Theme Song (Just let it wash over you)
- Tobias in Infinity Wars
- Laser Time podcast
- Rescuers Down Under naked woman scene (Its #1)
- Unabomber of making an achievement joke of a serious thing fame
- Rick Moranis created Duke Nukem’s gun
- Million Dollar Baby
- They Live
- Army of Darkness, coming soon to a Nicole Nance Movie Podcast!
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.