Over the last four years we’ve played through IGN’s Top 100 SNES Games of All Time, Dorkly’s Top 25 N64 Games, and this episode marks the end of our journey through Digital Trends’ 25 Best Sega Genesis Games. We wrap the list up with DT’s number one pick: Sonic the Hedgehog 2. It’s a platformer developed by Sega…you might have heard of it. We also announce the next list we’ll be tackling, we double up on quizzes, there’s a story about bears and pancakes, and even a review of the new Coke Zero Sugar.
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 Podcast Shownotes:
- One of Dave’s Sonic the Hedgehog 2 playthroughs
- Dave Plays Sonic 2 2XL on Twitch
- Remember when we talked about Super Turrican 2 forever ago?
- The Sparkster episode that fueled the Cloud of Negativity
- Coca-Cola Zero Sugar
- Sonic Adventure for the Dreamcast
- That one time we recorded a Sonic the Hedgehog episode
- The Sonic Spinball episode with Archmage Chris Edler
- Sonic Mania is coming out soon!
- The only physical copy of Bastion in existance
- Black Hole Sun won’t you come…
- Dragon Ball FighterZ looks super fun
- Dankey Kang
- The episode where we talk about Tyler’s favorite cinematic platformer, Out of this World
- Billy on the Street
- Weezer’s Blue album and Pinkerton
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.