Hot off the heels (hot on the heels?…whichever) of Mario Is Missing! We’re talking about the next Radical Entertainment and The Software Toolworks jam: Mario’s Time Machine. Ah, Mario’s Time Machine. It most certainly is a game. Thanks to Mastermold Mike Lanham for a surprise gift. DAVE WORD SLAMS HIS BOSS! We discuss the kind of person who works out in jeans, we talk about fake breasts, we recall what it was like to make our moms cry for the first time, and we pitch the Summer 2018 NES Classic. Tyler didn’t make any notes for this episode, so you know how good this one is going to be.
Mario’s Time Machine Podcast Shownotes:
- The Johnny Cash Song about stealing a car
- That time we recorded Super Bomberman 2 with Ramon and Link
- Did you use a poop knife growing up?
- James Deen
- I Am A Teacher: Super Mario no Sweater
- Game Theory: Mario is a Psychopath
- Illinois Smith
- Mad World
- Remember that episode we did on Super Mario Bros?
- We also recorded an episode on Super Mario Bros 2
- …can’t forget about Super Mario Bros 3
- Paper Mario is one of Tyler’s favorites from the N64 list
- Biff Tannen
- JNCOs, the best for smuggling trash can lids
- Jekyll & Hyde
- Just Because
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.