On this episode we talk about Paper Mario. Kinda. We mainly talk about our irrational fears, what it’s like to work at Huddle House, and the history of Nintendo. It’s okay though because we’re going to talk about Paper Mario over the course of two episodes. Ramon Castillo (of trampoline fun fame) and Nicole Nance (of TADPOG Sweetheart fame) help us (kinda) talk about Paper Mario.
- What’s Paul Playing Today?: Paper Mario
- Hiroshi Yamaguchi
- What Super Paper Mario looks like
- A comparison to Super Mario RPG Legend of the Seven Stars
- The origin of Chinese Cooking (With regards to the Wok)
- The N64 Disc Drive
- The SNES Disc Drive
- The Disaster of the Sega Saturn launch
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.