Podcast: Play in new window | Download
We’re talking about M.U.S.H.A., the delightfully weird shoot ’em up for the Sega Genesis, which was sent to us by Bloody Handed Otaku of Ziggy Moons Michael. We get into the ins and outs of this game but more importantly: Tyler started playing Pokémon GO, we eat Zebra Nutty Buddies, and we have a serious conversation about the future of calls on the show. Taryn left a voicemail, she’s pissed and she had a sex dream about one of the cohosts.
In This Episode:
- Dave plays M.U.S.H.A. on Twitch
- Zebra Nutty Bars
- Pokémon GO
- Pokémon Snap
- Queen Zeal
- Vincent Volaju
- The Swordfish
- Citan Uzuki
- Moo Shu Pork
- Hyperdimension Neptunia
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.