We brush up on our German language skills just a little (thanks, Fishlips Jay) to talk about Digital Trends’ 24th ranked Sega Genesis game, Herzog Zwei. As I’m sure everyone knows, Herzog Zwei is the 1989 real-time strategy game for the Sega Genesis. We talk a lot about strategy games in general: real-time, turn-based, MOBAs, etc. We also take some voicemails, Mason. 1989.
In This Episode:
- Dad ‘n Me
- German Karate
- Now is the time on SPROCKETS when we DANCE
- Duke Nukem
- Commander Keen
- My Girl
- Little Giants
- The only Sam that was correctly identified this episode
- Anna Chlumsky
- Heroes of the Storm
- Final Fantasy Tactics
- Tank Girl
- Zerg Rush
- George is getting upset
- Wolf playing FFXIV
- Who’s Your Daddy?
- The Day the Clown Cried
- Ecco the Dolphin
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.