In continuation of Dad Month, we’re talking about Who’s Your Daddy?, an indie game by Evil Tortilla Games, where a clueless father attempts to prevent his infant son from certain death. We uncover the truth behind Jacob’s wedding and we create a game called Whatcha Doin’ In There?.
In This Episode:
- What if God Was One of Us
- The episode of Cracked Podcast where they briefly talk about male/female relationships
- Al Capone festival (so, it looks like this isn’t a real thing)
- Shaq shimmy
- Apache Chief
- Time of Season
- Squiggle Pen
- Family Feud compilations
- Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
- Shadow of the Colossus
- X-Men Arcade
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.