Here it is. The newest All Calls episode. A lot of good stuff happens on this one. We (two people who don’t know much about Prince) open a package from Chairman Jordan Meow. We both drink Colt 45 for the first time but it’s for a good reason: we create a drink called “Trash Monkey” which we heard about on another podcast (My Brother My Brother and Me). We take a LIVE call from Burger Bottom Jon Turley. We talk about the girls we’ve kissed. The Harrison Ford Debate rages on! And of course…we answer some text messages and voicemails.
In This Episode:
- Holy shit! Our Amiibos!
- My Brother My Brother and Me
- Colt 45
- Prince on New Girl
- Chapelle’s Show Prince Story
- Streets of Rage 2
- Hattie B’s
- Andy Capp’s Hot Fries
- Tell ‘Em Steve Dave
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.