Sports! Welcome to a really weird episode where Tyler talks about 90 Minutes European Prime Goal for the Super Famicom. Wait, don’t go – we talk about other stuff too and Brandon’s here! Some important things happen in this episode: we realize we’re dads and there are phones just for us!; we rank pizza restaurants; and we answer some voicemail and texts.
In This Episode:
- Burger King’s Jalapeno Chicken Fries
- Burger King’s Angriest Whopper
- The Goonies Octopus
- Castlevania – Vampire Killer
- Kung Fu
- Final Fantasy VI – Devil’s Lab
- SSX Tricky
- 7th Saga
- Henry’s Hard Soda Ginger Ale
- Namco Bandai’s patent on loading screen minigames
- Hyper Light Drifter (how not to stream)
- Mr. Robot
- King Shit of Fuck Mountain
- Goodfellas Pizzeria, Lexington KY
- Spinelli’s Pizzeria, Louisville KY
- Pizza Inn, Paducah KY
- Matt B’s Main St. Pizza, Murray KY
- Keebler Pizzarias Pizza Chips
- Joe’s Apartment
- Clearly Canadian
- Herr’s Deep Dish Pizza Flavored Curls
- PornHub VR channel (NSFW)
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.