By order of The Friendship Pact and Duck Law, Tyler is honor-bound to stop playing awful games for at least one episode so Dave can get one fresh breath of air before plunging back into the dark waters of mediocre video games. The palate cleanser of choice? DuckTales for the NES and DuckTales: Remastered. That’s right: just two old guys talking about naughty ducks. We drink margaritas, talk about Deadpool, and figure out who would win in a fight between Darkwing Duck and Gizmoduck.
In This Episode:
- Smart Ball
- 2 Dudes and NES
- Pulp Fiction
- Hops and Heroes
- Church Basement
- The Stand
- The Simpsons Face DVD Packaging (and more)
- Dave’s replacement (Likely NSFW)
- Donkey Kong Country
- Little Nemo
- Forrest Gump
- Namor is a mutant
- A list of Beagle Boys
- Master Roshi’s Beard
- Dragon Ball Super
- Samurai Jack
- A Boy and his Blob (Wii)
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.