Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Join us as we talk about the nightmarish neon toonscape that is Cool World, one of the worst-rated Super Nintendo games of all time. We also take some time to analyze and reimagine the Food Network’s programming lineup, discuss how we feel about intermedia relationships and rail against Kirby’s Dream Course one more time.
- Good Eats
- The Next Iron Chef
- The Waffle Truth
- Gordon Ramsay
- Cooking Mama
- Suikoden II cooking minigame
- Tetra Master
- Holly Would
- Ralph Bakshi
- Poltergeist II: The Other Side
- Maniac Mansion
- Andy420’s Cool World gamefaq
- Super Turrican 2
- Root Beer Tapper
- Area 32 Bike Race
- Mortal Kombat: Special Forces
- Chi-Chi, Android 18, Bulma
- Kyle gets taller
- September Carrino (NSFW)
- Sophie Dee (NSFW)
- Velicity Von (NSFW)
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.
Pingback: Ep. 305 – The Lawnmower Man - TADPOG: Tyler and Dave Play Old Games
Pingback: Ep. 331 – Comix Zone - TADPOG: Tyler and Dave Play Old Games
Pingback: Ep. 444 – StarTropics - TADPOG: Tyler and Dave Play Old Games