Have you ever played Heroes of the Storm? Neither has Tyler. Or Jacob! But they’re both here to listen to Dave and Phil give the driest explanation of HotS in the history of dry explanations. This is the first (and possibly the last) TODPOG episode. Also, a few chuckles about Kroger Brand Rat Blood, a message from Bondage Pal and a story of bottomless love in college.
- Heroes of the Storm
- Upton Sinclair
- University of Puget Sound
- Olde English Malt Liquor
- Windwaker C’mon
- The Lost Vikings
- Kyle Blackthorne
- Earthworm Jim
- Ski Free
- Ninja VS Pirate
- Everyone has AIDS
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.